Starting this afternoon, you can watch the keynotes of Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco via LiveStream (above). I’ll be attending today’s sessions but will miss the late afternoon keynotes because I’m giving a presentation on social media at the Commonwealth Club.
The live stream above should start at 3:45 pm Pacific time (6:45 pm EDT).
Here’s the full Web 2.0 Expo agenda. Today’s keynotes include:
• 3:45 pm PDT: Welcome
• 3:50 pm Kevin Kelly, author
• 4:10 pm Hal Varian, Google, on the Economic Impact of Google
• 4:25 pm Mari Baker, Moving Into Mobile and Social
• 4:35 pm Jessica Mah, Making Money with Metrics
• 4:45 pm Christian Crumlish & Erin Malone, Start Using UX as a Weapon
• 5:00 pm Dan Schulman, American Express
• 5:10 pm Rosalind W. Picard, New Technologies for Measuring Emotions
• 5:20 pm Ann Winblad and Robert Scoble
For those tuning in late, LiveStream should have archival video of the talks you missed. Nice.